Saturday, August 21, 2010

The summer that was...




Here I sit, my first Saturday separated from the Sweet Pepper Mae team. A bit lonely and sad, wishing I could hit rewind on the summer that was. 11 short weeks filled with laughter, creation, procrastination, growth and LOVE. Every which way I look memories explode, an alley, expression, even a waitress makes my mind float to the times of the 3 musketeers.
There's really only one way to go from here, and that's to keep this unlikely trio alive and creating.... smiling, growing, and loving. Here's to the beginning of a blog that will keep us being us!!
I've posted 2 images that really mark the beginning of 2 friendships I hold very dear to my heart. If these shoots would not have happened who knows what would have been.
memories by pepper:)

No comments:

Post a Comment